Monday, February 18, 2013

Digital citizenship

My name is Will. I am taking a digital communication class in high school, and we need to have a blog. I will post things that I learn in the class, like digital citizenship and projects that have to do with online subjects.

Today's subject is Digital citizenship. Digital citizenship is a safe and responsible way of acting in the digital world. it involves certain ethics like asking before using creative work and using citations.

I think that my online life is very good. My friends and I are safe and don't talk to people we don't know. I have not made any changes to my profiles since the beginning of this unit because I believe that i function correctly online.

In this class we were required to make an infographic, or an online poster. It is all about digital citizenship and how to be safe. It includes a few fun facts about teens and the internet. I used Easel.ly.com to make the infographic.
Digital_Citizenship title=






The sites used for the infographic are:





easel.ly

3 comments:

  1. Your infographic is very intriguing. I think I will keep those facts in mind. Lets stop cyberbullying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, your infographic shows so much information....... Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will,

    I am glad that some of our conversations about internet safety have been worthwhile. I am also glad that you and your friends use caution while leveraging the power of the internet.

    Nice blog.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete